Skip to main content

I'm going crazy

 


What is the fucking wrong with you Des?

Don't fucking blame people for your mistakes. 

If you can not control your fucking stress, don't mistreat other people. 

Yeah I understand you are undergoing stress, a severe one. And I keep encouraging you to go somewhere alone for yourself and have a real convo with your fucking self.

I did tell you to stop harassing people but you don't listen.

Give me a moment please.

I need to work with it.

I need to solve it.

I need to run really.

I need to push myself to the limit.

There needs to be a way for me to let everything out.

I can't stand it.

I'm going crazy.

I truly don't understand why stress keeps hitting me continually like a sudden never-ending rainfall. I thought it was cyclical but not. Recently it has lasted for nearly a month and it's driving me mad.

It has lasted for too fucking long. 

And I scarcely control my anger or maintain my composure toward anyone. I can not hold my ego down like I used to be able of. I get riled up with almost everyone. 

Honestly I haven't found the reason yet.

And I don't know how to deal with it either.

Just maybe because I can't keep it balanced since I have just lost something I deemed fine, a relationship I thought it would have been fine resting there but no it didn't. I screwed it up and I lost it.

I'm unbalanced! 

Bình tĩnh đi Des, tao biết mày đang mất cân bằng. Mọi thứ với mày đang rất khó khăn, tao hiểu. Nhưng mày phải bình tĩnh. Mày cần biết trọng tâm của mày ở đâu và cái gì là quan trọng nhất. Tao biết mày đang mất trọng tâm vì mày vừa làm mất một thứ khiến mày thấy mất cân bằng và phản ứng lại bằng sự khó chịu. 

Calm down Des, I know you are losing your balance. Everything is so hard with you right now, I totally understand. But you need to calm down. And you need to know where your center is and the most important thing to you. I know you're losing your center because you have just destroyed something you like causing you a great loss so you response with multiple feelings of unease. 

Nhưng mày cần hiểu là, mày cần phải sửa chữa chỗ trống đó. Mày cần nhét cái khác vào. Cố tìm thứ gì đó để lấy lại sự cân bằng đi. Nhưng tuyệt đối không phải sex hay tình cảm. Mày cần một động lực sống. Tìm nó. Cái gì khiến mày thấy có động lực nhất? Là kết quả, là việc đạt được đỉnh cao. Là cái mà mày muốn, là leo được lên đến đỉnh, là đạt được những task, những thành tựu cho dù chỉ nhỏ bé. Nhớ lấy lời tao.

But you need to know, you need to fill that gap. You need to bridge it with something else. Try to find something to keep you balanced again. But absolutely not sex or romance. You need a motivation. Find it. What makes you feel motivated most? It's what you desire, climbing to the top of the mountain, completing small tasks, little achievements even though they are insignificant. Remember that!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12/8/2023-Mimi’s diary: sao vẫn không làm rõ được mình?

 Mình nói mình muốn tập trung mà, vậy mình tập trung vào cái gì? Tập trung vào cách vận hành và phát triển một tổ chức, đúng không? Nghe này, mình muốn ngành địa chất. Vậy thì mình phải biết là mình cần chuyên môn.  Mình chọn học bổng leadership, ví dụ như chevening Vậy MediaAC cần gì?  Mediaac cần người làm thư viện, bảo tồn cho các tác phẩm nghệ thuật  Mình cần học một ngành giúp mình ứng dụng IT Ngành nào cũng cần ứng dụng IT. Mình muốn làm giáo dục, vậy thì mình cần một công cụ. Công cụ tốt nhất mà mình có là ngành địa chất  Vậy tại sao mình không tập trung vào ngành đó? Ngành: đi làm  Đi học master thì liên quan gì đến việc đi làm? Đi học tiếp thêm kiến thức mới để đóng góp vào sự phát triển của nơi làm việc, mở rộng quan hệ quốc tế, mở rộng thị trường Vậy sao mình vẫn mắc kẹt với marketing? Marketing là tools kiếm tiền, cũng giống ngoại ngữ và tin học vậy. Đừng để nó lấn chiếm mình. Bạn chắc chưa? Bạn cần hiểu 2 vấn đề: đi học và đi làm Khi bạn muốn làm chuyên gia thì bạn biết là

11/6/2023 - Today I discovered that I really enjoy going to museums

Today I discovered that I really enjoy going to museums. I like the feeling of wandering around unconsciously. There are always corners with beautiful architecture that nobody goes to, so I can have them all to myself. I don't know what will happen next, but I still want to live a life as beautiful as the movies I watch. A little romance, a little loneliness, and contemplation. I really love Europe. My little Vung Tau used to be a French city built for tourism. Even the name sounded very French at one time, Cap Saint Jacques, and the French language was taught in school. But now it no longer has that color, only remnants of the past. Exploiting that French heritage is also a challenge. Anyway, for now, I'll just explore the French heritage in Vung Tau, but I still have to go to Europe. I can't use the excuse that Vung Tau was once a French colony to stop trying to go to Europe. Keep trying.

FATAL ATTRACTION

  Today I watched the notorious Fatal Attraction (1987) starring Glenn Close and Michael Douglas. The movie is that same kind of erotic thriller which was quite popular back to the day. In these movies, sex is always the main drive of crime and obviously we have seen so many men and women on screen recreated all the scariest incidents happened by the loss of control of some psychopaths.  I was one of them. If you want to know about my past love story, I'm happy to tell and admit that I was a psychopath. I was really mad and out of control. I tortured my ex lover every night and I didn't care about the consequences I would face in the near future. I haunted her like a ghost crying everyday asking for a reconciliation. So pathetic I was. Watching Fatal Attraction, I felt like I was seeing a bad joke on myself which is so sardonic. I can't believe I did behave the same way as Alex did. I was like out of my mind and made a fool of myself. I totally understand the borderline per