Skip to main content

5/7/2023 - Mimi’s diary - The balance

 The balance between multiple factors. There are many things I want to do, but I need a good time management. The first is language, the second is tailoring, the third is science, and the fourth is film. I have to determine which one can earn me money, prioritize it, and spend the most time on it. Currently, I am still in the process of seeking medical attention and finding direction, so I will temporarily put it aside. Next week, I have to be more disciplined. I will continue to spend 8 hours working in the tailoring shop. Then, I will walk for 1-2 hours. At 8 pm, I will practice IELTS and Chinese. At 9:30 pm, I will read about science. At 10 pm, I will read about film before going to bed at 10:30 pm. On weekends, I will spend more time on reading about science and film. I will also do housework and cleaning.

As for the IELTS study schedule, four days a week are dedicated to practicing each of the four skills for one hour, with the remaining 30 minutes devoted to learning Chinese. Every day, there must be a brief summary to be posted. It may be possible to create a short video summarizing the key points of the listening section with animations. This includes how to answer each question in a speaking topic, how to comprehend the main idea and analyze the reading passage in the reading section, and how to write each paragraph in each task of the writing section.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New hobby

  Hey, today I’m gonna talk about my new hobby, at least I find it interesting. This morning I had to wake up at 2 and drive my mom to the tourism company for her 4-day trip to the middle area of Vietnam. And before she went on her holiday, she had told me to take care of her garden. I was busy thinking about my works so I didn’t actually pay attention to what she had instructed. To be honest, I even felt irritating, what a bad kid I was. But it doesn’t matter since I’m okay with gardening, I’m okay with her proxy. And today, I went up to the terrace of my house, I enjoyed the sunlight. Gotta say that it was really hot but I felt calm, I think that’s a good thing to do since I stayed inside of the house for nearly a week. I need some vitamin D. And then I went to the foam box filled with water, I took the plastic water ladle and take out the water from the large foam box to water the vegetables. Every single drop of water pouring down to those shiny green leaves and brought me r...

MY WORK HISTORY

  MY WORK HISTORY  According to the to-do list that I made some days before, the second entry below that of taking the IELTS test is job hunting , that's the reason why I write about this topic today.  In this post, I'm going to write about my childhood dreams, jobs that I used to experience in the past and my career aspiration for a better future.  My childhood dreams I'm nothing special. At least that is what I have realized at the age of 26, but winding the timeline back nearly 20 years, I really knew nothing, I didn't see the truths about us, humans, about how tiny we are compared to the universe. I thought I was special and unique and I would become someone important some days, someone really really great. I had dreamed of becoming a prime minister, a writer, a journalist or an English teacher. I did make it in some fields and still, what I haven't achieved gradually diminished along with the devastation that the adult world has caused to me.  My choices An...

Stay still and keep quiet!

 Ambling along the slippery isle of my perception, deep inside of that dark hole, the light burst in and I know I'm awakening. I have heard about that word several times in the past, but I had never actually had any remarkable insight of it, yet I know I'm awakening, at least for this moment, in this phase of my life. I have contemplated many things, along with multiple questions I have been asking myself, I also look back every route that I took when facing the crossroads and I saw a giant problem which has troubled me for a quite long period of time.  Everything happened to me naturally in a way that I had no idea how it worked, without my being aware of it. I just know I have experienced enough to see I need to stop and start all over again, to be myself and to find peace in my soul. The day I left my family to have a life out there, I had always been blaming myself for interacting with other human beings and for fitting in with the community. I had a very strong acknowledg...