Skip to main content

5/7/2023 - Mimi’s diary - The balance

 The balance between multiple factors. There are many things I want to do, but I need a good time management. The first is language, the second is tailoring, the third is science, and the fourth is film. I have to determine which one can earn me money, prioritize it, and spend the most time on it. Currently, I am still in the process of seeking medical attention and finding direction, so I will temporarily put it aside. Next week, I have to be more disciplined. I will continue to spend 8 hours working in the tailoring shop. Then, I will walk for 1-2 hours. At 8 pm, I will practice IELTS and Chinese. At 9:30 pm, I will read about science. At 10 pm, I will read about film before going to bed at 10:30 pm. On weekends, I will spend more time on reading about science and film. I will also do housework and cleaning.

As for the IELTS study schedule, four days a week are dedicated to practicing each of the four skills for one hour, with the remaining 30 minutes devoted to learning Chinese. Every day, there must be a brief summary to be posted. It may be possible to create a short video summarizing the key points of the listening section with animations. This includes how to answer each question in a speaking topic, how to comprehend the main idea and analyze the reading passage in the reading section, and how to write each paragraph in each task of the writing section.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY WORK HISTORY

  MY WORK HISTORY  According to the to-do list that I made some days before, the second entry below that of taking the IELTS test is job hunting , that's the reason why I write about this topic today.  In this post, I'm going to write about my childhood dreams, jobs that I used to experience in the past and my career aspiration for a better future.  My childhood dreams I'm nothing special. At least that is what I have realized at the age of 26, but winding the timeline back nearly 20 years, I really knew nothing, I didn't see the truths about us, humans, about how tiny we are compared to the universe. I thought I was special and unique and I would become someone important some days, someone really really great. I had dreamed of becoming a prime minister, a writer, a journalist or an English teacher. I did make it in some fields and still, what I haven't achieved gradually diminished along with the devastation that the adult world has caused to me.  My choices An...

So we're all damaged huh?

  How damaged am I? It might take you 10 years more... You're too young, even younger than your age. That's what he told me after we entwined our bodies in each other's arms, and also after half a year without seeing each other's face.   I've got to admit, I need to be honest with myself that he was one of the reasons for my constantly surging depression. I had climbed up every single step to escape from the dark basement of suffering, but now once again, that shadow being has reached the tip of my toe, slowly lured my mind, misled me to lose my wisdom, to succumb to the haze of lust and longing. This is my blog, every piece of stories that has made up my life after nearly 10 years leaving the warmth and protection of my family, so I want to be the truest, most honest version of myself here. I don't want to hide anything here. And in fact, it's been a long time since I last updated it. Therefore, I know, I should write this story out.  I started to have se...

The Dunning - Kruger effect

  Do I need to write about it? I'm not sure, I'm not sure whether I have the authority to actually judge someone. But obviously I'm still a normal human being strapped in the world full of jealousy and arrogance. And I must admit that I am just a freaking mediocre person.  OMG I should have just shut my mouth up and let them experience themselves instead of throwing up everything I know in the hope of them to understand my shit. WELL CALM DOWN! Urgh I will take a deep breath and think about how I behaved many years ago. Yeah I was a wild horse, I used to think I was the center of the world and for God's sake I have repeated that phrase many times in my old posts. But the matter of fact is that everybody who has come to my life at this phase all behaves the same as I was right before my awakening.  I get mad. I'm mad because they don't understand, they don't understand anything, they think they know everything, they think they're an expert in their field ...