Skip to main content

Stay still and keep quiet!

 Ambling along the slippery isle of my perception, deep inside of that dark hole, the light burst in and I know I'm awakening. I have heard about that word several times in the past, but I had never actually had any remarkable insight of it, yet I know I'm awakening, at least for this moment, in this phase of my life. I have contemplated many things, along with multiple questions I have been asking myself, I also look back every route that I took when facing the crossroads and I saw a giant problem which has troubled me for a quite long period of time. 

Everything happened to me naturally in a way that I had no idea how it worked, without my being aware of it. I just know I have experienced enough to see I need to stop and start all over again, to be myself and to find peace in my soul. The day I left my family to have a life out there, I had always been blaming myself for interacting with other human beings and for fitting in with the community. I had a very strong acknowledgment on the conversion of myself being a thoughtful introvert into an arrogantly delusional monster. But back then I was not ripen enough to eliminate those evil thoughts and I got lost in that dark map of delusion. 

After turning two significant dead ends in my 20s, I have finally seen through my problem regarding directions and I decided to turn around and get myself out of those hopeless alleys. Especially when the light of awakening has hit me so hard that I can see it clearer than ever and I can stop it right before it starts to get worse. 

 I have told in my previous posts about jobs I used to do and I can proudly say that I'm a hard working person, I'm not afraid of any challenges to come. I had pushed myself into a large pool of pressure too hard, to not let me fall back in depression again after my first breaking up, and it brought me severe consequences that I still feel cringy sensing back. Forcing yourself to work restlessly just makes everything worse, I'm sure of that, yeah you may have no free time for vicious thinking or tormentingly crying, it does help in a short-term manner but honestly, it's not a long-term solution.

I did get better after independently healing myself by filling my days up with several jobs but when I stopped, I was like a snake without its head, I didn't know where to go and I had nobody to lean on which caused me to run around looking for one magical mentor. I even lost myself, instead of following my appointed plan, I tried to imitate every influencer I had seen and I ascribed my action as finding inspiration. In that phase of my life, I tried to fool myself that I was living to the fullest and that how enjoyment was, but of course, I was wrong. I had lost one and a half years wasting my time in purposeless searching and I'm not sure if there was any satisfaction I actually had or it was just nostalgia hunting me every night. 

In the middle of December, 2021, I once again fell into the same condition after forcing myself to work continuously. I had taken a rest for a few days and guess what, I was completely out of my mind, I let my inner thoughts flow out like a spring and disturbed other people around me because I couldn't stand being calm and quiet or I couldn't bear to stay still. It was like I was still in the exploiting motion of my exhausting momentum and my mind was not empty enough to figure it out. I've got to admit that beside of me myself reading books and awakening, there's another person contributing to my success in finding my peace back, he had lead me to the right track and I need to thank him for that. The second time suffering that syndrome, I have realized it faster and I immediately solved it. What a relief!

Believe me, if you're done with your heavy workloads, please stop and keep quiet, you will see miracles! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm going crazy

  What is the fucking wrong with you Des? Don't fucking blame people for your mistakes.  If you can not control your fucking stress, don't mistreat other people.  Yeah I understand you are undergoing stress, a severe one. And I keep encouraging you to go somewhere alone for yourself and have a real convo with your fucking self. I did tell you to stop harassing people but you don't listen. Give me a moment please. I need to work with it. I need to solve it. I need to run really. I need to push myself to the limit. There needs to be a way for me to let everything out. I can't stand it. I'm going crazy. I truly don't understand why stress keeps hitting me continually like a sudden never-ending rainfall. I thought it was cyclical but not. Recently it has lasted for nearly a month and it's driving me mad. It has lasted for too fucking long.  And I scarcely control my anger or maintain my composure toward anyone. I can not hold my ego down like I used to be able o

12/8/2023-Mimi’s diary: sao vẫn không làm rõ được mình?

 Mình nói mình muốn tập trung mà, vậy mình tập trung vào cái gì? Tập trung vào cách vận hành và phát triển một tổ chức, đúng không? Nghe này, mình muốn ngành địa chất. Vậy thì mình phải biết là mình cần chuyên môn.  Mình chọn học bổng leadership, ví dụ như chevening Vậy MediaAC cần gì?  Mediaac cần người làm thư viện, bảo tồn cho các tác phẩm nghệ thuật  Mình cần học một ngành giúp mình ứng dụng IT Ngành nào cũng cần ứng dụng IT. Mình muốn làm giáo dục, vậy thì mình cần một công cụ. Công cụ tốt nhất mà mình có là ngành địa chất  Vậy tại sao mình không tập trung vào ngành đó? Ngành: đi làm  Đi học master thì liên quan gì đến việc đi làm? Đi học tiếp thêm kiến thức mới để đóng góp vào sự phát triển của nơi làm việc, mở rộng quan hệ quốc tế, mở rộng thị trường Vậy sao mình vẫn mắc kẹt với marketing? Marketing là tools kiếm tiền, cũng giống ngoại ngữ và tin học vậy. Đừng để nó lấn chiếm mình. Bạn chắc chưa? Bạn cần hiểu 2 vấn đề: đi học và đi làm Khi bạn muốn làm chuyên gia thì bạn biết là

Erasmus Mundus Scholarship

Hey, serious time is coming! By any mean, I really want to motivate myself to go on the path to self-improvement, so I decided to make this blog to write down everything I am required to do to carry out my elaborated plans. And my biggest motivation now is, a ticket to Europe, a chance to study abroad for free and an opportunity to find my identity.  Why is Erasmus Mundus? While growing up, I have always been obsessed with the name Erasmus Mundus, even though I have plenty of options for scholarship, but I don't know why I couldn't leave that name out of my head or I couldn't stand to be tied down in one place after graduating from university. I always feel eager inside thinking that I must be granted that scholarship someday. I have been waiting to this day to be able to collect myself together, my courage and my accomplishments as a student to move closer to this intellectual dream.    Which programmes am I aiming at ? Scrolling an array of programmes in EMJMD catalogue,